Kilop USA, Inc. respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information and other information we may collect, how we may use this information and other important topics relating to your privacy and data protection.
It is Kilop policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Kilop collects personal information on our website, Kilop will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Kilop.
Information Collected on Kilop Website and How It May Be Used
Information You Voluntarily Provide:
Kilop collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide in order to benefit from a feature or participate in an activity on our website. For example, Kilop may collect your information when you ask for product information, ask a question or email us with feedback. In many cases this information may include collection of personal information.
Kilop only uses your information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your e-mail address when you sign up to receive e-mail alerts, we use your e-mail address to deliver the e-mail alerts you request.
We may also use the information we collect on our website for various business purposes such as customer service, fraud prevention, improving our products and services, or providing you and your company with information and offers we believe may be of interest to you. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
Information Automatically Gathered:
Kilop collects information sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (such as Macintosh® or Windows®) and the name and version of your browser (such as Internet Explorer® or Safari®). The information we receive depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
We use this information to help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use and Sharing of Your Information
Kilop will not sell personal information collected from the website to mailing list brokers without your express consent.
Kilop will not disclose personal information about our Website visitors except as described here:
- Except as specifically stated, we may use information collected from our website to improve the content of our Site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it) for our marketing and research purposes, and for any other purposes specified in a Site.
- Kilop may share your personal information with other Kilop business units. When we do so, these other Kilop business units will use your information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you later consented).
- Kilop may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- In certain, limited circumstances we may share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party (i) at your request; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or court order; (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft; (iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Kilop or a Kilop business unit; or (v) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in Kilop databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Kilop maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to transfer personal information over the Internet. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Access to Personal Information
You may review, correct and update personal information you provide to us at our website by using the feedback mechanisms provided by our contact form, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Kilop USA, Inc.
4100 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy
High Point, NC 27265
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of information collected. There are legal requirements that we keep some types of data for specific periods. Otherwise, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
Questions about this Policy or our Privacy Statements
If you have any questions about this Policy or a Country or Web Site Privacy Statement or our use of your personal information, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Kilop USA, Inc.
4100 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy
High Point, NC 27265
Changes to this Policy and our Privacy Statements
This Policy was last revised in March 2018.